Friday 7 September 2012

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes Review


I have been using Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes for over 2 years now and I love them so much that I haven't purchased any other facial cleansing wipes since first using them. I use these wipes for removing make up including waterproof mascara and they've never let me down.

Previous to buying these Simple wipes I was tired of using facial wipes that burnt my skin and eyes and had a strong smell of alcohol. Simple wipes contain NO alcohol, NO oils, NO perfumes and NO colourings. So when I first used these wipes I loved how they made me skin feel clean and fresh rather than sore and tight. My only negative is that there are only 25 wipes in a packet. Not to be picky but 30 would be great (1 wipe for each day of the month, give or take).

As well as using only 1 wipe to remove all my facial make up, plus my eye make up, I am amazed that it is still capable of removing my waterproof mascara without suffering with stinging eyes. I honestly don't see myself buying any other cleansing wipes, these wipes are truly the holy grail of cleansing wipes!! LOVE THEM!

Jenna x

No comments:

Post a Comment