Tuesday 18 September 2012

Favourite Natural Collection Make up

 
Natural Collection is a brand that I don't tend to go straight to when walking into my local Boots. But as I mooch around the counters I am always enticed in by the price of their products. These super cheap cosmetics are truly under-rated because they are great!
 
One of my favourite products from the Natural Collection line is the Dusky Pink blusher. It's a really beautiful shade that will be great for the colder months. It is the darkest shade of the four that this brand sells but isn't too dark for fair skin like mine. I find that it gives a really natural look and is so easy to apply. This blusher also blends easily and doesn't look patchy. Also, the blusher has a screw top lid so you don't have to deal with broken hinges. All in all, its a great buy at a great price.
 
 
My other favourite is Natural Collection moisture shine lipstick in pink mallow. This is a beautiful colour that not too bright but not too sheer. The lipstick is really nourishing so there is no need to apply lip balm before using this lipstick. The pigment is great but you'll need to reapply more frequently than other lipsticks. I don't know whether that's down to the fact that its a cheaper brand or because its branded as a moisture shine. I would recommend these lipsticks to a friend, because lets be honest, with the price of these products you cant go wrong!
 

 
What do you think of cheaper brands like Natural Collection? Do you steer clear? Let me know in the comments or send me a tweet @JennaDoesBeauty :)

Jenna x

3 comments:

  1. Great Post!
    Love natural collection products too- so good for money!
    Peach Melba is also a another great blush from there too :)

    Please check out my blog! Would mean alot- gracierose060398.blogspot.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, I've never tried Natural Collection even though I always tend to nosey at it, but I love the colour of the lipstick. May need to have a proper look next time!

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used natural collection since I was a kid, maybe I will take a look next time I'm in Boots as that lipstick is very pretty.

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete