Thursday 6 September 2012

Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara Review

 


For the past couple of days I've been testing out my new mascara by Soap & Glory called Thick and Fast Super Volume Mascara. And after a week of using this mascara I have to admit that it is most definitely my new favourite mascara! I am absolutely loving it.

Soap & Glory is a really fun brand that's products are amazing! Their packaging is beautiful, covered in pale pink, gold and black and white 1950's pictures of beautiful women and that's something that really made me want to try out the product.

The wand brush is quite large so be careful when applying. Every now and again I miss my eyelashes completely and get it all over my eyelid but once it's dried I simply wipe it away with a damp cotton bud. The formula is great! It doesn't flake or smudge but its really easy to get off with a make up wipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment