Tuesday 11 September 2012

Lush New Shampoo Bar Review


The relationship I have with my hair is a strained one. Most of the time it doesn't do what I want it to do and my scalp screamed back with pain back when I used to bleach it. So I hate it, and it hates me. Until ...!

Around about July time I was walking through town with a friend and we walked passed Lush and of course the amazing aroma's emitting from the store enticed me in. After looking around the shop and all the amazing colours, shapes and smells, I came across the New Shampoo Bar and remembered a friend recommending it to me a few weeks earlier. I excitedly purchased the shampoo and pretty much rushed home to my shower to try it out.

New Shampoo Bar helps promote hair growth, making your hair grow faster and thicker, and creates a lovely, healthy looking shine. Before using this product my hair with dull from bleaching and had a really unhealthy look and I was a bit apprehensive about the bar. Would it create a good enough lather? Would it really be the secret to rapid and healthy hair growth?...

...Yes, is the answer to both of these questions. It lathered up beautifully and left my hair feeling squeaky clean and after just over a month of using this shampoo bar I noticed my hair didn't just look healthy, it WAS healthy and I noticed a big increase of the length and thickness of my hair.

The above picture shows what my bar looks like now. When purchasing it, it was much thicker. I am really pleased with the amount of usage I've got out of the bar. I really love this shampoo and its done absolute wonders for my hair! I would recommend this product ten times over and I am most definitely repurchasing!

Have you used Lush's New Shampoo Bar? Tell me what you think.

Jenna x

No comments:

Post a Comment