Wednesday 12 September 2012

My Favourite Hand Cream is ...


... Hand Food by Soap and Glory!

If you've read my blog before you will see that I love the Soap and Glory brand. Their packaging is classic, cute and quirky and their products are great! I own the 50ml tube of this hand cream which is the perfect size for a handbag. Hand food contains Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil and Marshmallow which is great for the skin. The cream has a subtle perfumed scent that isn't over-powering. The formula is great as its non-greasy so I'm not left with a film of grease or oil over my hands which I consider the worst thing ever! The cream is really moisturising which is great for a beautician like me whose constantly using hand sanitiser which dries out my hands. Maybe the only negative I have about this product is that although its moisturising, its not necessarily nourishing which means my hands don't stay smooth and soft for long.

Overall, this is a really great product that I really love and would definitely repurchase. It's a great mini for my bag and gets a lot of use.

Do you use Hand Food? What do you think of this hand cream? What hand cream do you use? Let me know in the comments below.

Jenna x

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love soap and glory hand food, its so lovely and moisturising on my hands, where as others can be so greasy its horrible!

    Lovely blog too! (:

    rainydaysandcupsoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete