Thursday 31 October 2013

NOTW || Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone! I don't usually celebrate Halloween but I like to make an effort to make it fun. This year I've decided to created some Halloween themed nail art. I got inspiration for this look from a photo I saw posted on Instagram (Follow me JennaDoesBeauty) and decided I just had to do it. Personally, I think this look isn't as good as I imagined I could have done it, but I still think it's a great idea for Halloween!

Have you created any Halloween themed nail art this year?

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty love the design :') x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely, I have nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog. Just nip over and take a look at my blogpost to answer the questions!
    xx

    www.northernlightsandlipsticks.com

    ReplyDelete