Thursday 13 September 2012

Get To Know Me!

1. Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
My hair is naturally straight so I'm lucky that I don't have to straighten it all the time but sometimes it can be a bit fluffy so i use hair straighteners to smooth it out.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
My natural hair colour is a mousey brown colour but it gets lighter or darker depending on the time of the year.

3. Do you dye your hair yourself or go to the salon?
At the moment I'm trying to keep my hair as healthy as possible so I'm not dying it. But previously I have both had my hair dyed in a salon and by myself.

4. How ofter do you wash your hair?
I am currently washing my hair every two days as it gets greasy quite easily. Usually on the second day I use dry shampoo to keep it looking clean.

5. Do you wear the same hairstyle everyday or do you change it?
I change my hairstyle up pretty often, whether its straight, curly, in a top bun etc. I usually wear it straight with a centre parting.

6. Do you own your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?
As i am a qualified beautician i perform my own manicures and pedicures. Although sometimes its great to have someone else do it.

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
Usually around every 5 days.

8. Do you paint your toenails in the winter as well as the summer?
My toenails are painted all year round. There is nothing worse that unpainted toes!

9. How long does it take you to do your make up?
I am a great lover of sleep so on week days when I have to get up early I get it done in around 20 minutes so I can stay in bed as long as possible! Cheeky! But if I've got all the time in the world it usually takes around 45 minutes.

10. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face, always.

11. Do you "collect" make up or just buy it when you need it?
Usually I just buy make up when I need it but if I've got some extra money, it will more than likely go on beauty products and make up.

12. How often do you wear fake eyelashes?
Hardly ever! They are too fiddly for me but i think they look great. I don't have the patience.

13. Do you wear a full face of make up everyday?
Not everyday. Mainly when I'm leaving the house or having people over.

14. Do you wear make up when your home alone?
No. I use this time to keep my face cleansed.

15. Will you ever leave the house without make up?
Yes but not very often. My skin isn't great so I'd rather wear make up when going out.

16. How many high end products do you have?
Not a lot. I'm a bargain lover if I do say so myself!

17. How often do you wash your make up brushes?
I'm super lazy about washing my brushes so i hardly ever clean them. Oops.

18. Do you plan your OOTD the night before or decide in the morning when getting dressed?
I usually decide my outfits in the morning but if it a special occasion then I'm usually well prepared a few days in advance.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
About every 6 months.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
Weekdays i usually get up at 7:30am and go to sleep at around 11pm. Weekends are a different matter completely!

21. How often and when do you workout?
Not very often but i go through random health weeks where I eat more healthy.

22. Left or right handed?
Right.

23. How tall are you?
5"10 ... Too tall for my liking!

24. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Nope.

25. How many pets do you have?
Sadly none but I'm determined to get a dog at some point!

26. How often are you on blogger?
Too often!

27. Do you read the comments posted on your blog?
Of course, although I haven't had many :(

28. Do you keep a list of products to try that you've seen on other blogs?
More of a mental note.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well, my name is Jenna and i do beauty so ... Jenna Does Beauty :)

30. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
Look magazine.

Jenna x

2 comments:

  1. I love reading posts like these - it's always good to get to know the people behind blogs :) Every time I've done my makeup for the past few weeks I've thought how I need to clean my brushes but I still haven't got round to it, glad to see I'm not the only one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy you liked this tag! Unfortunatley, my brushes still aren't clean! Worst Chore Ever!!x

      Delete