Wednesday 19 September 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #2

Today's Wednesday Wishlist is cut into four sections, Fashion, Beauty/make up, Polish and my random wishlist.

My fashion wishlist is this beautiful River Island jumper. I've been really feeling the autumn cold this week and have been craving a baggy jumper to snuggle into. I love the colour and design of this jumper and I think it'll look great with a pair of coloured skinny jeans and some lovely warm boots!

 
My beauty/make up wishlist is this Mua Undressed eyeshadow palette. I have been reading a lot of blog post reviews recently about this palette and I would love to try it! It's meant to be a great dupe for Urban Decays Naked palette which is a whopping £36 which is ginormous compared to the measly £4 of this Mua palette. I'm really looking forward to trying this out!
On my polish wishlist this week is gorgeous dark green by Essie called Stylenomics and is part of Essie's fall collection. Last winter I was on the hunt for a dark emerald green but couldn't find one anywhere so this winter I've made it my mission to find one! This polish look great so I'm sure I'll be buying this soon!

 
 
Finally, my very random item on my wishlist today is a very tasty Belgium bun! Ive been craving one of these all week ever since i drove passed a Greggs last Thursday. Sadly, I've still not satisfied this craving so you might keep seeing it on my wishlist until i get one! Just looking at this picture if making me drool!
 





Jenna x

No comments:

Post a Comment