Thursday 20 September 2012

Gifts For Girls #1

Today's blog post is going to be a helpful hand for ideas on what to get any female in your life whether its your Nan, Mum, Auntie, Sister, Best friend or Girlfriend! I hope it helps anyone that's pondering on ideas for presents for Birthdays, Anniversary's and Christmas (remember its only 3 months away!).

At the beginning of September it was my mums birthday and buying a present for her was easy as I know she loves Sanctuary products. Straight away I headed for Boots and picked up this Youth Boosting Facial In-A-Box for around about £16. As you can see below, the packaging is really pretty and was one of the things that helped me decide on this item. On the front it describes the set as "A 30 minute step by step pampering treatment for skin that looks and feels visibly firmed and plumped" and it contains 5 products inside.
 
Inside the box is (Below from L-R) The Time Reversal Face Mask, Firming Youth Serum, Stop the Clock Moisturiser with SPF 15, Warming Micro Brasion Polish and Lift and Brighten Eye Complex.


 
What's really great about this product is even if you have no experience with facials it gives you all the information and steps on a card slotted underneath the product tray which makes this product a great gift idea! You can either just give this as a present or you can perform the facial on the lucky receiver!


My mum was really happy with this present and it's definitely something I'll keep in mind for future presents.
 
What do you think are great gifts for the women in your life?
 
Jenna x
 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't seen this at my local Boots and they stock so much of the Sanctuary range. My mum would adore this. Lovely blog, I'm your newest follower x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww it's such a cute gift set, great idea for a xmas pressie.

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete