Monday 3 September 2012

Pocket Manicure Kit


 
Being a beauty girl I want to make sure my nails look their best at ALL times! Carrying round a pocket sized manicure kit in my bag enables me to ensure my nails are perfectly shaped whether I'm relaxing at home or shopping around town as it fits in my handbag without taking up too much valuable space.
 
And this cute little kit isn't just for nail grooming. It contains a pair of tweezers for that stray eyebrow hair or a sneaky splinter. It also contains a pair of nails scissors that can have a number of uses. 
 
What I love about manicure kits is that you can get many kinds of cute cases. My case is a metallic purple with a crocodile type pattern. Guaranteed you'll find just the kind of pattern you want! Manicure kits are always a great idea for a cheap birthday gift or Christmas stocking filler.
 
 
My manicure kit includes (from left to right) a cuticle cutter, tweezers, mini nail file, nail clippers, nail scissors and an angled nail clipper.
 
Do you carry round a pocket sized manicure kit? What's your favourite manicure kit pattern?
 
Jenna x


No comments:

Post a Comment