Saturday 8 September 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer


My favourite concealer at the moment has to be my Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. I love this product because it's great for covering skin problems like pesky pimples, unwanted pigmentation and dark circles. This concealer is really thick and has great staying power.

Since using this product i have found that i much prefer liquid concealers rather than stick/solid concealers as they are easier to apply (especially with the sponge-on-a-stick applicator) and easier to blend in. Although, annoyingly, when I've come to the end of the product its hard to scoop up the remanence of the concealer left in the tube which means throwing it away with product still inside. I've found that I'm constantly having to repurchase this product because of this reason.

But all in all, I love this product and I will definitely keep repurchasing it until I've found something just as good but longer lasting.

Jenna x

No comments:

Post a Comment