Monday 16 September 2013

Update || Rimmel Nail Nurse Nail Treatment


First things first, if you have read my original post then you can read it here. I'm now on my 14th day of this nail treatment and I've just removed the treatment from my nails. I can definitely feel a difference in the strength of my nails. They are a lot less flexible than they were prior to using the treatment. I haven't noticed any early signs of peeling which is great because before using this treatment, peeling nails were my biggest nail worry. As you might be able to see in the picture below, my nails are still slightly stained but I think that's the kind of thing that has to be buffed off or grown out.
 
If I'm being honest, I think this nail treatment has worked better than I thought it would. Especially as it was only £4.49 from Boots. And now I'm off to paint my nails with one of the lovely autumn colours that featured in my Autumn Nail Collection. 
 
 



7 comments:

  1. Glad to know this stuff works! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll have to give this a try - my nails are constantly peeling at the moment! Your nails look nice and shiny too :) xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! It's really cute. :)
    I constantly have my nails done but recently i have noticed they're feeling quite flimsy. It is driving me CRAZY. This seems like it would work for me.
    Mia xoxo

    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for an affordable nail treatment for a while so thank you so much for sharing! x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete