Thursday 27 September 2012

Review: James Brown London Conditioner

Recently, I ran out all my hair conditioners all at once and wasn't sure if I should repurchase my favourites or try something new. I tweeted asking my followers for a great hair conditioner that's not too pricey. A fellow blogger (www.e-ddoesit.com) and tweeter (@emmaddoesit) recommended a conditioner by James Brown London. She claimed that is was a great conditioner and wasn't too heavy on her hair.

The next day I visited my local boots and snapped up the James Brown London Richly Moisturising Conditioner for Dry Hair for around £6. I felt a little reluctant at first that it wouldn't be a good as my Lush American Cream but I was pleasantly surprised at how similar it was. The consistency of the conditioner is thick but not too thick that its sticky, as I have found with other conditioners. I don't need a lot of product because it spreads nicely through the ends of my hair. It rinses out easily and leaves my hair feeling smooth and detangled whilst in the shower. Once out of the shower, I have to admit that my hair still felt a little knotted but I'm unsure if that's because of the product, my towel turban or my formally bleached ends. After blow drying my hair, I found the product has increased shine and decreased any fluffiness or sticky-out ends. Also, not only is the product great, it comes in a large 250ml tube so you can squeeze out every inch of conditioner.


All in all, I'm really pleased that Emma recommended this product because I love trying new things, especially when they are worth the money.

What's your favourite conditioner?

Jenna x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Jenna! Glad to see you concur...this conditioner is really good value! x

    ReplyDelete