Tuesday 2 October 2012

My 10 Second Exfoliator ...


When I'm feeling lazy, the last thing I want to do is exfoliate my face, but sometimes my skin really needs it so I head straight for my Simple Exfoliating Wipes. You might have noticed that recently I did a post raving about the Simple Cleansing Wipes so expect the same from this one! Funnily enough, this wipes are quite similar to the cleansing wipes apart from a very obvious difference that these wipes contain.

The wipes have thousands of tiny bumps that help scrub away any dead skin which helps leave my skin feeling lovely and smooth. Just like all the other Simple products, these wipes contain NO alcohol, NO oils, NO perfumes and NO colourings so my skin isn't left feeling tight or sore. And the great thing about using exfoliating wipes is that you don't have to sponge off every single tiny exfoliating bead that you usually get with normal lotion exfoliators, so these wipes literally take 10 seconds to use!

I would really recommend Simple products to anyone with sensitive skin because they are truly amazing!

Jenna x

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried exfoliating wipes before, what a great idea though! Quick and easy, do they work well? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are really good for a quick and easy exfoliate but I usually like scrub washes for extra moisture x

      Delete
  2. ooh- these look good! Love the normal simple wipes so I'm geussing I'm gonna love these aha<3

    gracierose060398.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try them out. They are really good and not too expensive x

      Delete
  3. I love Simple's Cleansing Wipes, they remove make up so well! These sound great for no make up days, I'm too lazy to remove eye make up and then use these after as well haha! Because I'm guessing these might be too harsh on the eyes? Or not? I dunno, total useless person at beauty here haha xxx

    ReplyDelete