Sunday 7 October 2012

A Quick Update

First of all, I have to say sorry to all my followers for being a bit absent this week. I recently got a new job and have been really busy with training and haven't had a minute to spare to take pictures or write posts. But thankfully my training is over so expect lots more posts including reviews, wishlists and NOTW's.

Secondly, as you may have noticed my blog hasn't been around for very long but I am loving every second of it. I want to say thank you to all my followers and my viewers for making this experience one that I don't ever want to stop. I really appreciate all the comments and recommendations that you've given. I really look forward to looking at my blog in a years time with all the friends I've made through the amazing beauty and fashion blogger community.

Lots of love,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment