Sunday 28 October 2012

NOTW: Purpley-Plum

Purpley-plum colours are so in this season! I have many shades of purple in my nail varnish collection but most of them are really dark, which can annoy me because they are so dark that sometimes you can't even tell it's purple. But whilst hunting through my collection I found this gem! My aunt gave me this nail varnish a while back and I never got round to using it. I'm pretty sure this brand is for professional use so I'm not sure if you can get it down at your local high street. The varnish itself was a bit gloopy (it's very old) so I could only manage the one coat so I am most definitely on the hunt for a high street dupe!

If you have the perfect purple, let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I've just ordered Essie Angora Cardi and I'm hoping it's going to be like a muted burgundy/plum. I love this colour for autumn.

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just googled it and it looks great! Looking for more of a berry/deep plum but Angora Cardi is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorge colour for this time of year! x

    beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look's like such a perfect colour for winter!

    Sjmwell x

    ReplyDelete