Thursday 11 October 2012

Autumn Tag!

I don't know about you but I cant believe its October already! This of course means we are now well into the autumn months and I thought it would be a great idea to do an Autumn Tag and I tag all of YOU to do it too. Here we go ...
 
1. Its finally autumn, what are you most looking forward to this season?
I am most looking forward to the fashion! A/W fashion is by far my favourite of the entire year. I love all the woolly jumpers, scarfs, boots and all the autumn colours. Autumn to me always means the build up to Christmas, and who doesn't love Christmas.
 
2. What Autumn item in your wardrobe are you most excited to pull out?
I am so excited about digging so many things out of my wardrobe! My boots, slouchy cardies, jumpers and fluffy socks!
 
3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, what is your favourite scary film to watch?
I LOVE scary films, sadly my boyfriend doesn't, so I don't get to see as many as I'd like. I love thrillers with serial killers and cops like 'Se7en' but my all time favourite scary movies have to be ghost films. I think I love them so much because I believe in ghosts and I love it when the film makes me jump. I must say, 'Paramormal Activity' was a delight to watch. Yes, I'm weird like that!
 
4. What is your favourite Autumn treat?
My favourite Autumn treat has to be hot chocolates! The weather gets colder and all I want to do is snuggle up on the sofa or with the boyfriend under a blanket and cling onto a warm mug of hot chocolate and a mince pie! (Getting a lovely image in my head right now).
 
5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss about it?
Well, I was going to say the sun, but I didn't see much of that over the summer.  But I will miss people being in a much happier mood when the sun does decide to pop out from behind the clouds. I will also miss all the bright coloured nail varnishes that come out in the summer.
 
6. What make-up/beauty products do you love for Autumn?
My favourite beauty trend for the Autumn is the dark plum lip. You might have seen Cheryl Cole showing off the deep plum lip at the judges houses part of The X Factor. I've recently bought a few different shades of plum to make sure I get the right shade. My only piece of advice is, don't be too scared of dark colours! They are so in this season and I guarantee it'll look great once it's on.
 
7. What have you recently bought in preparation for the up and coming season?
Well, like I said above I've bought a couple of new lippies in preparation for this season. But I've also bought winter pj's and some think jumpers!
 
8. Have you ever been trick'or'treating?
Yes, who hasn't!
 
9. Name the first 5 things that come to your head when you think of Autumn.
Fallen leaves
Hot Chocolate
Halloween
Woolly socks
The sky getting dark earlier
 
10. What is your favourite season and why?
I do really love autumn but I love spring too! It must be something to do with the in between seasons.
 
 
If you end up doing this tag, I would love it if you sent me a link to your post either in the comments or on twitter @JennaDoesBeauty :)
 
Jenna x

1 comment:

  1. Autumn is the best season- I look forward to its arrival all year! Crisp days and snuggly clothes, mmm.

    Love your blog by the way :)

    Poppy
    lets drive far away

    ReplyDelete