Tuesday 23 October 2012

Product I Regret Buying #2 ...


After bleaching my hair about a million times all my natural shine had disappeared. My hair looked so dull and all I wanted was a bit of shine. A friend of mine has the same problem so she bought Phil Smith Mirror Shine Spray. She said she liked it but found that the spray gave her headaches after using it so she gave it to me to test out. Thankfully after using it I didn't suffer with any headaches but it left my hair looking really greasy! There was no shine, just a wet clumpy look which I really didn't want. I haven't tried many shine sprays so I'm not sure what they're meant to look like but I really didn't like this one. I've also never tried anything by Phil Smith so I wouldn't write the entire brand off.

Have you tried any Shine Sprays? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment