Monday 25 February 2013

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick Review




After picking this lipstick up on a whim solely on the colour of the sticker at the bottom of the tube, I was a little disappointed. I hear you ask "well why didn't you test it?" and my answer to that is that there were no testers and there was a big bar code sticker preventing me for opening it. So when I got home and opened the tube, I wasn't too impressed with the colour. It looks very pinky but has quite strong orange tones which don't really go with my skin tone. Also, I found that the lipstick is a bit drying and didn't apply very well to my lips. This is a lipstick that will most definitely collect dust in a corner of my make up collection but it hasn't put me off trying other Rimmel lipsticks, especially in the newer Kate collection as I've heard that they are great.

2 comments:

  1. That's such a shame when that happens - I just picked up a RImmel lipstick in Amethyst Shimmer and it's not drying at all and it's an absolutely wonderful lipstick so don't give up hope yet! :D

    Amy xo
    www.roseberrylips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the exact same situation with this shade! Got myself too excited even though there weren't testers around & thought it was gonna be a gorgeous pink shade. Wrong! I'm normally quite a fan of Rimmel lipsticks though so I am hoping this is a one off!

    Kirsty xo
    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete