Monday 8 October 2012

September Favourites


Welcome to my September Favourites!

CK One Shock For Her - This travel safe perfume has made it into my September favourites this month because it smells delicious and it fits perfectly into my bag and I don't have to worry about carrying a heavy glass bottle. If you ask me, it's a great invention!
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel - I got this moisturiser as part of a set along with a cleanser and toner. I don't use the cleanser or toner much but I love this moisturiser as its not too thick and is quite refreshing. It's also really good for oily t-zones.
Barry M Base Coat, Top Coat and Nail Hardener - I get through base and top coats like nobodies business and even though its really annoying, it means that I get to try lots of different ones. As you may know, I am truly in love with Barry M so I thought I'd give this polish a go. Its great because its quick drying and really helps harden my nails!
Natural Collection Lipstick in Pink Mallow - I loved this lipstick last month. Its a really natural pink and really moisturising!
Umberto Giannini Intense Beauty Conditioner - Last month I managed to run out of all my conditioners all at once and was left with this Umberto Giannini Conditioner that I got in a pack for my birthday. I was surprisingly happy with the results and even though it's a very small bottle it lasted me until I got my new conditioner.
River Island Rose Gold Heart Ring - I have been wearing this ring a lot last month and I am loving it. Its quite small and simple but that's what I love about it.
Bourjois Paris Eyeshadow in 08 - Another favourite is this beautiful eyeshadow which I use as a highlighter. Its a beautiful colour and I am loving it.
New Look Studded Dolly Shoes - I have been wearing these shoes a lot this month. I haven't had them for very long but I tried to make the most of them whilst the weather was relatively warm.
I hope you've enjoyed my first Month Favourites. I would love to see yours so leave a link to you post so I can check it out!

Jenna x

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your back! Loving the look of the lipstick and ring! Great post, thanks for sharing!x

    ReplyDelete