Monday 14 October 2013

Review || Sleek MakeUp Blush in Flushed

Anyone else finding it impossible to find good lighting lately?



Sleek MakeUp is quickly becoming one of my favourite brands when it come to blush. Whenever I pop into Superdrug I always check out their blush. Flushed was the first Sleek MakeUp blusher I bought. I loved the colour, packaging and the pigmentation was crazy, I just knew I had to have it. I've had this blush for probably a little over a year and you might notice that it hasn't had a lot of use. This is because of how pigmented the blush actually is. I've got quite pale skin, and as you can see in the picture, the blush is quite dark, so it's taken me quite a long time to get used to how much product I should use in order to not look like a clown. This blush has definitely taken a back burner in the last year, especially after buying Sleek MakeUp's most famous blush, Rose Gold (Review Here) and getting my first ever Nars Blush in Deep Throat. But being well and truly in Autumn, I decided to pick out a few autumnal make up products and I rediscovered this blush and thought I'd give it another go.

Flushed is a deep plum colour. It's advertised as leaving a matt finish but I'm convinced it has a slightly shimmer, which, to be honest, I'm quite happy about. The shimmer isn't very obvious but it does leave a slight cheek glow and giving you skin an overall radiant look. I apply this blush with my Real Techniques Multi-Tasking Brush but I'm sure any other blush brush would work fine. Like I've already said, this blush is really pigmented so I try to not to get too much on my brush. Luckily, it blends really well and leaves a really beautiful flush to my cheeks. This blush looks gorgeous with a bronze eye make up, I would recommend Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Cream Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze. I also think a nude or glossy lip looks great with this blush.

Have you used any Sleek MakeUp Blusher? What's your favourite blush for Autumn?

Blush applied with finger.

Blush blended with Real Techniques Multi-Tasking Brush.

3 comments:

  1. This looks lovely for A/W! I'm yet to try sleek blushes but i love the eyeshadow palettes so i definitely need to get some of these :) Harriet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the look of it, it just looks perfect. It's nice that it doesn't apply to harshly aswell!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried Sleek but keep reading such good reviews. Time to try! x

    ReplyDelete