Wednesday 16 October 2013

Review || Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin



Having coloured hair can really damage the condition of your hair. My hair is blonde and although I try to avoid using bleach, it still can become dry and brittle. Leave-in conditioners are a great way to help combat these hair emergencies and leave your hair looking and feeling great. Recently my hair has been in relatively good condition but with the colder and windier weather becoming the norm, and with the rise of central heating, my hair has been feeling noticeably dryer.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin is a 200ml spray bottle filled with hair goodness to help target and repair damaged areas on the surface and deep inside the hair leaving it feeling smooth, silky and a with boost of shine. Personally, I think the packaging for this product is quite funky (yes, funky) as it's got pearlessent labelling. This spray contains Keratin, (which we must all know by now is the hairs structural protein) and contains liquid elements of silk for a smooth and shiny finish. Before using this product you have to shake it in order for solution mix together because it separates when left upright.

To use this product I apply a few sprays onto my wet hair after brushing it through and then blowdry. If my hair is particularly dry, I might spray it a few times after blow drying, and I must say, I do find there is a noticeable difference in the condition of my hair after using it. My hair feels a lot softer and smoother and is less likely to get knotty throughout the day, which means it's much easier to brush. I like this product, but I don't LOVE this product. It's good but it's not "OMG THIS IS AMAZING!", but my hair was never super dry to begin with. I would be quite interested to know how this product works on really brittle and dry hair as it's advertised.

My Hair after using Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin. Hair blow dried only.



Have you got really dry, brittle hair? Would you use this product? What's your favourite leave-in conditioner?


No comments:

Post a Comment