Thursday 17 October 2013

NOTW || Style and Money


Essie Stylenomics and Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Big Money


Lately I have been loving dark colours on my nails. I am truly obsessed with black-toned colours like Barry M Red Black and OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. 

For a while now, I have been on the hunt for a green black nail varnish, so picked up Essie Stylenomics on a shopping trip to Boots. I love the brushes on Essie nail varnishes, it helps the varnish apply beautifully and leaves a smooth and shiny finish. It took me the usual 2 coats to get my desired green/black finish.

I decided to add an accent nail, and what better to use than a glitter nail varnish. For this I used Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Big Money. I love this glitter nail varnish, it's so pretty with tiny gold and pale pink flecks. Although I love this varnish, I'm not looking forward to taking it off as glitter is notoriously difficult to get off but until then, I'll happily admire my nail creation.

4 comments:

  1. Love these two colours together!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this nail look, I've never thought about a green black polish before but it looks really nice! Just started following you :) Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea - thank you for sharing! xx

    ps. thank you for sending me your link after the #bbloggers chat yesterday honey!

    EmmaBelleFashion | Twitter | GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete