Wednesday 9 October 2013

Review || L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution



For what feels like years I've been seeing nothing but rave reviews of this L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution and how its a great dupe of the even higher rated Bioderma Sensibo H20 Micelle Solution and at a third of the price. So on a spur of the moment trip into my local Boots I decided to bite the bullet and try it out for myself.

Now, I am seriously the worst kind of beauty blogger because I am so lazy when it comes to cleansing my face before bed, and even though 9 out of 10 times I do remove my make up, I remove it with my all time favourite cleansing wipes by Simple, and leave it at that. So the biggest thing that drew me towards trying this new product was that I didn't have to wash it off, I could just apply it to a cotton pad and wipe it over my face.

This Purifying Miceller Solution claims to dissolve make up, unclog pores and remove impurities whilst toning and soothing skin. One of my favourite things about this solution is that it's not packed with loads of perfume's and colours. For me, there is nothing worse than putting something of your face that smells so strong of synthetic smelling perfumes or that smells like your smothering your face in chemicals. My skin is is quite sensitive as well so perfumed products are definitely a no no.

I'm not going to go on and on about this product because I will just end up repeating everything everybody else has said but I will say that I do love this product but I'm not completely converted to using this Purifying Miceller Solution alone. I still use my Simple Cleansing Wipes religiously and then use this product to remove any remaining make up and residue.

Do you love this product or swear by Bioderma?

2 comments:

  1. I've just started using this product and already LOVE it! I used to use the No7 Cleansing Water but I've ssen so many people raving about this that I had to try it! It works just as well, possibly better than the No7 one and its half to price too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently discovered Bioderma and love it but when it runs out I'm definitely going to try this one out. x

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete