Wednesday 4 September 2013

First Impressions || Beauteco Box



Beauty box subscriptions are a great way to try out an array of new products for a reasonable price so I decided to get a Beauteco Box after seeing a few bloggers write about how great the products they offered were. After checking out their website, I discovered that you can actually choose between three boxes which have slightly different products inside. I thought this was a great idea and snapped up a box that best suited my beauty needs. And of course, they try to be a eco-friendly as possible and not just for their own carbon footprint but for the consumers as well as the box and packaging is easily recycled. The packaging itself was ok. I'm not a fan of the colour combinations used in this box but I'm not sure if they use this for all their boxes. It also came with a little booklet that described each products which was a really great touch.


Inside my box, I had three full size product which were the Arran Aromatics Lavender Tea Tree Reviving Toning Facial Gel Wash which is worth £12.95. The Lord & Berry Intensity Lipstick in Peach Gleam which was worth £12. And the Lord & Berry Kissproof Lipliner in Blossom which is worth £7.50. The remaining two products were both sample size and were the Melvita Fresh Moisturising Body Milk and S5 Purity Serum for Blemish Prone Skin. I'm really pleased with the products inside my box and really look forward to using them.


So my first impression of the ideas behind Beauteco Box were great, and my first impressions of the packaging was that they were not really my taste. My first impressions on the items in my box were great, there was a variety of brands and products. My overall first impression is that the concept is genius but I think they should think a bit more about the design of their packaging. Keep it eco-friendly but just make it a bit prettier please.

6 comments:

  1. Love this post, I've just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!! http://www.valleyoflashes.com/2013/09/versatile-blogger.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of these before but I'll definitely be checking them out now! Love the lipstick and liner shade, it's perfect for A/W.

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can choose between 3 boxes, I used to hate that you couldn't choose with glossybox, main reason I stopped my subscription x

    http://dippywrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I'm over Glossybox and Birchbox, Beauteco box are really bringing it aren't they. This box looks fab xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried Beauteco box - but I'll have to look into it! I quite like Latest in Beauty boxes too. :)

    Sophie.x
    http://thebirdsong.co.uk

    ReplyDelete