Monday 8 July 2013

Nail Art Tutorial: Pastel Daisies

 
 
For this tutorial you will need some dotting tools but if you don't have any, you can use something with a ball point at the end like a slidey clip. I'm using my dotting tools which appeared in my June Favourites, and I'm using 2 different sizes.
 

 

1. First, you will need to cut and shape your nails to your desired shape and length. I decided to go for a short, square nail so I could fit all the daisies on the top of my nail.

2. Next, paint you nail your favourite pastel colour! In this picture I used Barry M's Strawberry Ice Cream.

3. Once the polish is dry, used a white nail polish and your dotting tool to create small flower shaped blobs across the tip of the nail. I think 3 looks best. Again, I used Barry M's Matt White.

4. Next, with your smalled dotting tool, use a yellow colour, I used 17 Lasting Fix in Sherbet Lemon and dot it into the centre of the daisies. Lastly, apply your favourite top coat.

Nail polish used:
Models Own Apple Pie
Barry M Blue Moon
Models Own Grape Juice
Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream
Barry M Peach Melba
Barry M Matt White
17 Lasting Fix Sherbet Lemon

4 comments:

  1. How cute! The nail polish really look like its gel of shellac! I wish I had a steady hand!

    Just discovered your blog and Im now following :)

    Sophisticatexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo pretty! such a great twist on pastels :) Love your blog btw :) x

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute for summer! Great job!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete