Monday 1 July 2013

Boohoo.com Haul

If you've never heard of  Boohoo.com it is an "online fashion retailers, offering trend-led clothing at affordable prices". You may have seen their advert on the television. Around the time of my birthday I got a lovely email from the Boohoo team giving me 20% off my next order as a birthday gift. I later visited the website and bought some great clothing for my upcoming holiday.
 
Red Skater Skirt

Yellow Midi Skirt

Green Peplum Shirt

Aztec Print Cut-out Dress

Navy Playsuit
I really enjoyed my experience shopping on Boohoo.com! My order came within a few days and I was able to track my order. The clothing is great quality and true to size. I will definitely be purchasing from Boohoo.com, most likely in the near future. I would definitely recommend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the red skater skirt, so cute xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete