Thursday 11 July 2013

This Weeks In's and Out's


IN

Blogging in the garden: Depending on where you are in the world, you may have noticed the weather getting a lot warmer (summer is finally here!). Luckily, my garden is a real sun trap so I've been spending a lot of time relaxing in the sun. Contrary to what other bloggers have said, this weather is actually making me want to blog, and what a better way to do it that to sit in the garden with a cold drink and either catch up with the blogs I'm reading or write one. Bliss.

Cloudy lemonade: Speaking of sitting in the garden with cold drinks, I have been loving cloudy lemonade, which is weird seeing as I'm not a fizzy drinker. Give me a glass of Robinson's Orange Squash over a Coke any day. But this cloudy lemonade is to die for! Much nicer that the usual clear lemonade we usually have.

Hair up: Humidity has been on the rise recently which means a lot of grouchy-ness and sweatyness (yes, girls swear too), and the one thing I can't stand in humid conditions is when my hair sticks to my body. Yuck! So up my hair has been going. I've been rocking a high pony and a doughnut bun recently to keep my booby length hair out of my face and off of my skin.

Fans: I'm not sure if this is everyone's opinion on their bedroom or various rooms in their house but my bedroom gets so painfully cold in the winter and painstakingly hot in the summer. So in has come the fan to keep me and my other half cool on these horrible humid nights.


OUT

Hayfever: ARGHHHHH! The most annoying thing about this beautiful weather is the increase of pollen. Itchy eyes, running noses, sneezing uncontrollably over and over again! I suffer with hayfever quite bad and most of the over-the-counter tablets don't work on me so I take prescribed tablets from my GP. They are pretty good but I'm still suffering with running noses and sneezing. So if any of you know of any good hayfever remedies please come forward with your words of wisdom because you could make a very frustrated blogger very happy!

Sleeping in until 11am: I am a part-time worker and on my days off I find myself sleeping in until mid morning. For you full timers I'm sure your reading this with jealousy but to be honest, I'm finding it quite annoying. I feel as if I'm wasting the day and not making the most of my free time, especially with the weather being so nice. I want to spend as much time in it as possible. So hopefully I can say "Good morning early mornings" and start spending my day being more productive.


No comments:

Post a Comment