Thursday 5 September 2013

First Impressions || Rimmel Nail Nurse Nail Rescue 14 Day Nail Hardening Treatment

Is it just me or are names for products getting longer and longer?! 

My love of nail art is reaching an all new high but my nails seem to be weeping underneath the pretty polish and crying out for some love and attention. My nails are stained from months worth of nail varnish, flimsy, weak and are starting to peel. So when I spotted this treatment at a reasonable price of £4.49, I thought I'd try it out and hope for a change in the condition of my nails.
 
Rimmel Nail Nurse Rescue boasts longer, stronger, harder and more resilient nails in 2 weeks. To start the treatment, your nails must be clear of any nail varnish. I also cut my nails down and shaped them to their natural curve. Next, you should apply one coat of the treatment and then a second a day later. You should then keep the treatment on for a remaining 5 days, remove it and repeat the procedure for another 7 days.
 
The treatment is very polish like in formula. You apply it like you would any other polish and wait for it to dry. I found that it dried really quickly which is great because I'm very impatient. It also leaves a shine to your nails like a top coat.
 
I look forward to seeing how well this treatment works and will keep my blog up-to-date with the results. Have you used any nail treatments? Did they work for you?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing if this works. My nails keep peeling lately and it's driving me crazy! xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jenna! I found you from the beauty bloggers twitter! This stuff looks great, I too paint my nails constantly and feel my poor nails need some love. I look forward to seeing your results!
    Neenersmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to give this ago, my nails are peeling really badly at the minute and need some TLC! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete