Tuesday 16 July 2013

Review: Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara, £15

"It's the most fattening Big Fatty yet. Thicken, lengthen AND enhance curl with this nourishing hemp oil-infused formula. Our fat MOLDED brush even features end bristles to cover corners and tiny bottom lashes, for the LUSHEST fringe imaginable." - Urban Decay.

I've been using Big Fatty since around March and have fallen absolutely in love. I literally started on my second tube this morning which will tell you how long lasting the mascara is. I find that this mascara really helps open my eyes and makes me look more awake. This mascara is definitely a staple piece in my daily make up routine. The formula is great and I rarely find that the mascara turns flaky. I do sometimes find that it can smudge onto my under eye area but that's easily solved with adding some powder to the area, although I'm not sure if that's down to the mascara or my skin type. I would say that this mascara is more lengthening than thickening, but it definitely enhances the natural curl of my lashes. I have a new found love for plastic brushes and I would definitely choose them over other kinds of brushes.

 

What is your favourite mascara? What do you think of Big Fatty mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment