Wednesday 17 July 2013

Review: Benefit Hoola Bronzer

 
Benefit Hoola Bronzer £23.50

Benefit is one of my favourite higher end make up brands. I love a lot of their products and their packaging is so cute and colourful. I've seen and heard great things about Benefit's powder products, although I've never owned one before getting Hoola for my birthday. I decided to ask for Benefit's Hoola Bronzer because I've got a well needed holiday away to Majorca coming up and needed a new bronzer.

When looking for a bronzer there are a few things that I look for. I like my bronzer to be matt with no shimmer whatsoever. This is because I only use bronzer for contouring and I find it looks much nicer with a matt finish. Usually, I struggle to find a bronzer that isn't too dark as I'm naturally quite pale, but as I wanted a bronzer for my holiday, I didn't have to worry about what shade it was because strangely, I tan really well even though I'm pale.

With the weather being so lovely lately, I've caught the sun a little bit, enough for me to be able to start using this bronzer. I apply it with an angled blush brush to my temples and just below my cheek bones. I find that this powder is very buildable depending on how dark you need your bronzer to be and it blends really well to prevent against drag queen style contouring. The powder feels really soft and I love the way it leaves my skin looking natural and smooth. I pair this bronzer with Sleek MakeUp Blush in Rose Gold which is a gorgeous peachy-pink shade with gold shimmer.


Do you have Benefit Hoola Bronzer? What is your favourite bronzer?


2 comments:

  1. I love this bronzer, its so natural looking. It looks beautiful on you :)! X

    takingkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete