Monday 14 January 2013

Rambles: I feel like talking ...

Hello to the lovely person reading this post!

This post is an urge post, which means that I've really just had the urge to just start typing and talking to you all. This passed week I went back to college after the Christmas break and worked some overtime at my part-time job, so it's been a bit of a boring week. Over the weekend, I spent most of my time with my lovely boyfriend. We managed to go to the cinema twice to see 'Gangsta Squad' and 'Les Miserables' which are both really good films, especially 'Les Mes' which I would really recommend everyone seeing! The acting was amazing and the musical side of things was even better.

I haven't had the best day today, I woke up feeling a little sick with a migraine so decided to stay in bed rather than go to college. Once I finally rose from my bed I caught up on all the telly I've been missing over a 2 rather busy weeks of work and college. I watched some of my favourite shows like, Pretty Little Liars, Ripper Street, Celebrity Big Brother, American Horror Story Asylum and Glee. Once I satisfied my craving for TV, I decided I should write a new blog post which I did, and you can see here. Sadly, I haven't had a lot of time to blog recently as the Christmas period is a rather hectic and busy one but I hope to get back in to it soon.

Earlier today I received a package in the post that I was so excited to open. During last week I had ordered a new handbag from one of my favourite online shops Boohoo.com! Expect a post on the new bag I have fallen in love with. I'm thinking of doing a 'What's in my bag?' post as they are really fun to read. What can I say? I'm nosey.

I would really appreciate that if you read this post that you would let me know what you think of these kind of posts? Do you like them? Do you even read them? I've actually quite enjoyed writing this and I get the urge to do these posts a lot when I've got a spare 10 minutes. Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely week and enjoy the snow if your expecting any.




5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post - I'm so nosey, I love hearing what people have been up to! xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nosey just like me haha. Glad you liked it x

      Delete
  2. I love posts like this as well its definitely something to do with noseyness! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading posts like this, its nice to get to know a bit more about the person behind the blog :) You sound so similar to me, I'm studying full time at college and have a part time job too, but can't convince my boyfriend to see Les Mis with me haha :(
    Lovely blog you have, followed xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad i have come across your blog lovely you seem very down to earth and i like that :) Ive had a very good nosey on your blog and i am looking forward to more of you posts :)

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete