Tuesday 8 January 2013

Review: LUSH American Cream Conditioner


For Christmas I managed to bag myself a 500g bottle of the LUSH American Cream conditioner. I tried out this hair product early last year and loved it but found that the more realistic sizes were well out of my price range for a hair conditioner. American Cream is described as being a vanilla strawberry milkshake as its thick and creamy and it smells so delicious! The vanilla smell of the conditioner really lingers in my hair for a while which I much prefer compared to coconut scented conditioners. It's also described as a double strength conditioner which I don't quite believe as I have to used quite a lot to get to my desired hair softness, and even then it still isn't getting rid of my tangles. I do love that it's really thick and when I first apply it to my hair it feel luxurious. Thankfully, even though it's a thick conditioner it doesn't leave my hair feeling flat or weighed down so I keep my volume. For me, there seems to be an even number of pros and cons for this product, but overall I do love this conditioner but as it's quite pricey I probably won't find myself buying it again.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment