Sunday 8 September 2013

Review || Jergens Ultra Healing Body Moisturiser


As I'm such a fair skinned person, since coming back from my holiday with a lovely tan, I've been slightly paranoid about loosing it. So a couple of days after getting back home I searched the Boots website to find a body moisturiser with pump-action and at an affordable price. After starring at the Soap&Glory body moisturisers for what felt like hours, but just not getting my head around spending a tenner on a moisturiser, I resorted to buying the Jergens Ultra Healing Body Moisturiser for extra dry skin for £3.99.

Jergens Ultra Healing Body Moisturiser contains good to skin vitamins like vitamin C, E and B5 which results in visibly healthier looking skin. This moisturiser is marketed for people with extra dry skin and even though I don't suffer with extra dry skin, I thought it would do the job of hopefully preventing my skin from peeling and keeping my tan.

I mainly apply this moisturiser all over my body after having a shower and and then apply it to dryer areas before going to bed. So far it's worked really well since coming back from Majorca and it's a really nice moisturiser.

3 comments:

  1. I actually have this in my stash and keep bypassing it for other products - will have to dig it out and give it a go!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For £3.99 this sounds like a bargain. I have never used anything from Jergens xx

    lots of love Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great price from a great brand. I love Jergens.

    Love your blog, am a new follower x
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete