Friday 1 March 2013

Sleek MakeUp Rose Gold Blush Review



For absolutely ages now I've been trying to get my hands on Sleek MakeUp's Rose Gold blush but every time I've gone into my local Superdrug it's been out of stock, which has just confirmed to me that this was a blush that I had to have in my life.

I have a couple of Sleek MakeUp products in my collection but honestly this is a brand that I hadn't really heard of until late last year but I'm delighted that I have. You can check out my review of my first product from Sleek MakeUp in my Lipsticks of the Moment post.

Anyway, back to the blush. Rose Gold is a colour that has been really popular recently in the fashion world, with rose gold jewellery being everywhere it was merely a matter of time before the make up industry jumped on board. This gorgeous blush is a beautiful shade of rose pink with delicate specks of golden shimmer which leaves a beautiful finish to my everyday make up look. It is definitely my go to blush at the moment. This blush is beautiful all year round but I feel like it would look lovely in the warmer months with the sun reflecting of the golden shimmer.

Another thing I love about this blush is that the packaging is divine and without sounding cliche, it's very sleek. It very much reminds me of the Nars' packaging which I love. I would recommend this product a million times over and really look forward to trying more of this brands products.




2 comments:

  1. Hiya!

    Just a little post to say that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award.

    Amy xo
    http://roseberrylips.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many blushers by Sleek already, I love pomegranate the most! I have to try this though, they really remind me of the Nars blushers both in shades and quality!

    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    xox

    ReplyDelete