Friday 1 March 2013

Pearl Drops Hollywood Smile: Week 1

If you haven't seen last weeks Pearl Drops Hollywood Smile post click here.

After using Pearl Drops Hollywood Smile for one week, I c haven't seen a huge difference but I can see that the whitening toothpaste is starting to work. I'm still happy using the toothpaste as it keeps my mouth clean and minty fresh, but I find that it doesn't froth up very much which I don't know if I like. Below are the before and after pictures. Let me know what you think.

Before
After 1 week of use







(Note: Next time I will try and take better pictures for comparison purposes.)

1 comment:

  1. I actually used this for a while with my 5 minute whitening treatment and could notice a difference! p.s. I tagged you in my newest post :)

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete