Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Everyday Makeup


On an everyday basis, I don't like wearing too much makeup. This collection might look like quite a lot but it's a very natural look. I can suffer with quite problematic skin so tend to spend a little more time on my base. I keep my eye makeup very simple with a little mascara and eye liner. My lips again, are kept very simple with a slightly tinted lip balm to keep my lips smooth and soft.


Before applying any makeup, I apply my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel which came as part of a trio with a cleanser and toner. It applies beautifully and allows my makeup to glide on effortlessly. Next, I apply my Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (review here) and my Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (reviewed here).


Next I apply my foundation which is L'Oreal Infallible Lasting Perfecting Foundation in the shade Porcelain and I apply this with my Real Techniques foundation brush. Next I fill in my eyebrows with Sleek MakeUP's Brow Kit. I then set my base with Rimmel London Clear Complexion Powder and apply my bronzer to my contours using an angled brush. I then apply my new favourite blush, Sleek MakeUP blusher in Rose gold (reviewed here) with my Real Techniques blush brush.



Next, I apply my Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara which is my favourite mascara at the moment. I sweep this across my upper and lower lashes for length and volume. I then apply my Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon to the outer third of my waterline. Next, I apply Benefits Sun Beam to my cheek and brow bones. I then apply Nivea Soft Rose Lip balm (reviewed here) and away I go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment