Thursday 21 February 2013

Pearl Drops Hollywood Smile

For a while now I've been looking for a cheap way to get a glistening white smile. After a lot of research I found that the most successful way to have a Hollywood smile is to use chemicals and bleaching agents but this can cause a whole bunch of problems in your mouth. So I started looking down less harmful routes and came across a wide range of whitening toothpastes. I spent quite a while reading reviews and found that with most whitening toothpastes are a bit hit and miss.
 
Yesterday, I went out and bought Pearl Drops Hollywood Smile Whitening Toothpaste from Boots for £4.85. Originally, I was in two minds about buying it as it's a little bit more expensive than normal cleansing toothpastes but I decided to try it out anyway as it could potentially be a good investment.

Pearl Drops Hollywood Smile promises "for up to 4 shades whiter teeth in just 3 weeks!". It also came with a scale that shows the different shades of your teeth. As a toothpaste, Pearl Drops is like any other. Its minty and leaves my teeth feeling clean and plaque free.


In order to see if this toothpaste even works, I've decided to write a blog post every week to show you how well it's working. Week 1 will hopefully commence on the 1st of March and I will show a before and after picture of my teeth with the scale. Below is the picture of my teeth before using the toothpaste and the shade of my teeth is currently between 8/9.
 
 

Have you had any successful or unsuccessful experiences with tooth whitening toothpastes?

No comments:

Post a Comment