Thursday 8 August 2013

Summer Hair Products: Holiday Edition


With 4 days left until I set off on my first holiday in two years, I've started to think about what toiletries I need to take with me. I've had most of these products for a while as I'm very enthusiastic about my holiday and I just thought I would show what hair products I'm taking with me.

First up I have Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. I use this shampoo on a semi-regular basis. My scalp is quite sensitive so I do suffer with some dandruff but I mainly use this shampoo because it is such a good cleansing shampoo. It leaves my hair so clean and free from any other hair products like dry shampoo or hairspray. It also makes my coloured hair super shiny. I've decided to take this shampoo with me in case I burn my scalp and to cleanse my hair of chlorine and sea salt.

Next, I have the John Frieda Sheer Blonder Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo. I have been using this shampoo on and off but haven't noticed much of a difference in my hair. It is a great shampoo and leaves my hair shiny and feeling lovely but other than that, there has been no difference to blondeness of my hair. So why am I taking it with me on holiday? You might be asking. Well as the sun is a natural hair lightener, I thought it would make sense to take this shampoo to help lighten my hair.

For a conditioner I have the Aussie Beach Mate Conditioner. I still haven't tried this product before but it's meant to be great at saving your locks from the ravages of sandy, salty beaches with the help of Australian macadamia nut oil. I can't wait to use this conditioner as I love the Aussie conditioners.

For a hair serum I have the Charles Worthington Salon At Home Sleek and Smooth Serum. I wrote a review for this product recently and you can read it here.

Lastly, I have the Charles Worthington Salon At Home Salt Spray. As you may know, beach waves are so in fashion this summer and salt sprays are a really easy way to get the look without using heat. I'm taking this styling product on holiday so I can get a lovely hair look without damaging my hair by exposing it to more heat after being out in the sun all day.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in Spain at the moment and my hair usually goes awful in the sun but I've been using the Aussie beach mate range and its a miracle worker! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo can't wait to use it! Hope your having a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying your holiday!

    New follower
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete