Thursday 1 November 2012

October Favourites

Mua Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette - £4
This palette from Mua has made it into my October favourites because I am just totally and completely in love with it. If you haven't heard all the hype of Mua's eyeshadow palette's then you must be living under some big, dark, heavy rock because they are all anyone in the beauty blogging scene is talking about. I originally wanted to get the Undressed palette but couldn't find it in any of my local Superdrug's, so I got the Heaven and Earth palette instead. I would really recommend Mua's products to anyone. The quality is amazing and the price is cheap cheap cheap!
Simple Spotless Skin Anti-blemish Moisturiser - £3
Usually I'm quite sceptical about buying "spot curing" products because I usually find that they don't work at all! I decided to pick up this moisturiser because I am a great lover of the Simple line and at £3 I wasn't wasting loads of money on something that might not work. I will be reviewing this product along with the Anti-blemish Cleansing Wipes soon so keep your eyes peeled.
Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Cherry - £4.99
I recently did a post called My Lipsticks of the Moment which featured this lipstick so check that out to see why it's made it into my October favourites!
Garnier Moisturising Lotion Sun-Kissed Look in Light - £5.09
I don't know about the rest of you pale girls but I am tired of standing next to my tanned friends looking like a ghost (even though it's been totally appropriate in October as its the month of Halloween). I decided to get a gradual tanner to build up a healthy tan that wasn't as drastic as a fake tan. This lotion works really well and smells delicious with extract of apricot. It doesn't leave me looking orange or streaky which is perfect.



2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the MUA palette is good, absolutely love the colours! Will pick one up during the week! I'm also a big fan of this Garnier product, I love the smell too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette.

    Your got a really nice blog, Its lovely :)

    From your newest Follwer Ella x

    abeautifultask.co.uk

    ReplyDelete