Monday 19 November 2012

A Bit Of What's To Come...


L'Oreal Infallible Lasting Perfecting Foundation
If you follow me on Twitter you would have seen how excited I was about Superdrug's 3 for 2 deal on makeup and lashes. I decided to buy a new foundation as my last one was getting a little too dark and orangey for my pale, pale complexion! Expect a review soon to see what I think.
 

MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette
Finally I've managed to get my hands on MUA's Undressed Palette! I've been wanting to get this eyeshadow palette for months but found that it was out of stock everywhere I went (I don't like buying makeup online). I haven't used it yet but I'm really excited to try out all the shades.
 

Naturelle Aura Cherry Almond Revitalising Conditioner
It wouldn't surprise me is you've never heard of this brand because I certainly haven't. I was given this conditioner by a friend who loves the smell, and I have to say, she was right because it smells de-lish! It's also all natural ingredients and not tested on animals (my friend is really big on this). I really look forward to trying this out as I'm currently using the Aussie Conditioner.
 

V05 Smoothly Does It Frizz Free Cream with Heat Defence
Again, if you follow me on Twitter you would have seen my excitement about getting this as a freebie in the current Cosmopolitan magazine. I've used it a couple of times and really look forward to writing a review!
 

Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner
I've heard so many good things about the Aussie haircare range from friends and fellow bloggers. I decided to get the travel size bottle so I could try it out, so I didn't have to worry about buying the full size and then hating it. Thankfully I love this product and will most definitely be buy the full size after using the Naturelle Aura Conditioner.
 

Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream
Now, I've done enough posts on here raving out the Simple skincare range so this won't come as a surprise to many of you when you see that I've bought their night cream. This is my first ever night cream and I am looking so forward to reviewing this product for all of you.
 

Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express
Mascaras are one of them things that I buy even when my latest tube is used up. I have around a million and one different mascaras and will be comparing them all in a review post some time this
month.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment