Monday 17 December 2012

Review: Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama




 After using this mascara for around about a month, I think it is about time to write a review on it.
 I got this mascara at my local Superdrug for around £8. When I first started using this mascara, I noticed that the formula was quite wet which is great because there is nothing worse that having a dry mascara. The brush is thick and curved so each lash gets good coverage and a bit of a lift. Annoyingly, I find that it clumps my lashes quite a bit so I end up using a different mascara to unclump them. It does make my lashes really long and captures most of my lashes but it's quite messy and I end up having to use cotton buds to get the mascara off my eyelids. I'm not sold on this mascara so I probably wont be buying it again.



Before


After
(Note: Curlers not used and pictured without eyeliner)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment