Tuesday 18 December 2012

My Christmas Decorations!


I don't know about you but I am SOOOOO excited for Christmas and nothing makes me feel more Christmassy than the Christmas tree and all the other decorations! I thought it would be nice to show you all my Christmas decorations but be warned, this is a very picture heavy blog post!


 
Here is the garland that sits on the window ledge. It's really cute. The candles are electric so I don't have to worry about blowing any candles out when I go to bed. Also, that's a picture of me on the left.
 
 
Here is the Christmas tree with all the presents underneath. This is my most favourite Christmas tree!



Here are some Christmas baubles. We went crazy on tree decorations this year but I love every single one.



Here are the beautifully wrapped presents under the tree! These presents are for all my family and sadly not all for me.


To end this post, I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. awww this has made me feel all festive! hope you have a great Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Christmas tree is gorgeous! This post has made me even more excited for Christmas! I hope you have a lovely Christmas :)

    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos
    K, xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great christmas! Just came across your blog and think it's fab.

    http://sendsallycinnamon.blogspot.co.uk

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete